discovering my Great Perhaps through a healthy lifestyle
Those goals I posted? Yes. I accomplished them. I have felt so good these past few days working out and more specifically, RUNNING! I am on Week 6 Day 3. the c25k program is asking me to run for 20 minutes. I don’t know if I can do that! I plan on completing that challenge Monday. Wish me luck.
ALSO! I got a new yoga mat! I have bad feet sweat (yes, that sounds gross….) so my original mat made me slip. This one is perfect. It has a funky texture, but it’s really comfy. AND it was only 30 dollars! YAY!
I am. I admit it. This weekend, I couldn’t go to the gym at all (maybe making excuses….) and I ate a ton of CRAP. I promise I’ll do better.
Tomorrow’s Goals: Eat Breakfast!
Complete c5k 5.2
Go to CX30
Not eat ANY Junk!
I CAN do it!
Because of the batman midnight premiere, I ended up getting out of bed around 12:00…. My bad. Gym didn’t happen because of work and other family plans. So on the second day I fail… good deal. I didn’t eat any junk food today though. But because my day was hectic, the timing of my meals was screwed up. Tomorrow I am running for sure, and I might go to a class at the gym.
I also plan on buying a yoga mat. The ones at the gym are kinda funky smelling :)
I completed Week 5 Day 1. It was the hardest run yet. The first 5 minutes was really nice, and time went by fast. But during the 7 minute run, the last minute was difficult. The last 5 minutes especially were hard and went by so slow. I was so tempted to walk, but I’m glad I didn’t.
After, I went to a Yoga/Pilates/Core class called Strength Fusion. I felt the burn…. But it really worked on core strength and balance. I was planning on attending BodyFlow but I got invited to see The Dark Knight Rises tonight, and we are leaving at 5:30 to watch all of the movies before the final one.
Food Journal for Today:
Breakfast- 1 Glass Water
1/2 Whole Grain Bagel
Snack- Handful of Carrots
Lunch- Shrimp Pasta Dish
1 Glass Milk
Snack- Skinny Cow Chocolate Clusters
Snack- Greek Yogurt
I am proud of today. I’m expecting to be sore tomorrow, but it’s worth it.
Height: 5 ft 5 in Weight: 107.8 lbs Bust: 33 in Chest: 27.5 Waist: 24 inch Hips: 34 inch Stomach: 29 inch Thigh: 20 inches Calf: 13 inches My goal is to not loose any significant amount of weight, but to instead tone up. When I exercise, I feel better inside. The Endorphins seem to elevate me into a better mood. I took my measurements to see if any body change does happen from working out often and eating healthy.
Tomorrow, I begin day 1 of my adventure! I have attempted to change my lifestyle multiple times, but have failed miserably.
So what are my goals?
1. Run 5 times a week: I have been following a 5k Training plan for 4 weeks now, and plan to start week 5 tomorrow. I plan on completing my first 5k this fall.
2. Do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week: The day I’m not running, I plan on attending a class at my local Gym.
3. Go to BodyFlow (Yoga) as many times as offered throughout the week: Yoga allows me to relax and push myself. It would also be nice to gain some sort of flexibility.
4. Eliminate Soda from my diet completely: Soda is nice, but it always leaves my body feeling icky. I don’t need the Caffeine or the Carbonation.
5. Stop eating the Junk Food: This is going to be tough for me. I don’t know if I will ever 100% remove it from my diet, but I am going to try to stop eating the chips, candy bars, and ice cream as much as possible.
6. Reward Myself: I believe in rewarding myself for doing hard work. But not ALL the time. It’ll be a special occasion thing.
I plan on posting my workout routines daily, as well as my starting weight/measurements tomorrow.
Let the Adventure Begin!